Our Dedication to Parents & Children
- We maintain a low student to teacher ratio – allowing more one on one with child and teacher.
- Structured learning that still allows us to follow a child’s lead.
- We encourage each child’s imagination and curiosity with learning.
- Bible lessons that teach respect of parents, teachers, and classmates.
- Healthy snacks.
Subjects Covered at our Pre School
- Reading readiness – story time, puppets, sequencing pictures, and letter recognition.
- Math readiness – counting, sequencing, number recognition, months of the year, days of the week, and of course, our counting bears.
- Fine arts – colors, painting, cutting and singing.
- P.E. – marching, crawling, follow the leader, playing ball, and numerous other activities.
- Science – magnifying glasses, bugs, animals and weather.
- Health – eating right, cleanliness, and getting enough sleep.
- Religion – chapel time for bible stories, simple prayers, and songs.
- Social skills – sharing, manners, and getting along with others.
Class & Tuition Information
- Mornings: 3 days a week
- Age: 3-4 year olds; children must be 3 by September 1, 2015
- Time: 8:30am until 11:30am
- Days: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- Tuition: $150 per month
**Children must be potty trained.**
Contact: MaryAnn Hanifan